Change a life
Change a life and become an Edmen Youth Worker. These rewarding roles will see you working with young people in a group home, in-home and respite settings. We have ample roles with flexible hours as well as opportunities to transition into permanent work.
If you are interested in joining the Edmen CSS team, here is what you will need to succeed:
- Minimum 6 months paid experience as a Youth Worker (residential out of home care, youth or mental health work)
- Hold a minimum Certificate IV in a recognised relevant qualification (or be able to provide proof that you have enrolled in such a course prior to the commencement of work)
- Experience supporting people who have challenging behaviours
- Hold a current Australian Drivers Licence and have your own car
- Experience with personal care and manual handing
- Willing to do shift work including emergency/on call work
- Hold a current First Aid and CPR certificate or be willing to obtain these
- Hold a current Blue Card and Yellow Card or be willing to obtain these
To locate opportunities in your area you can search for jobs here or you can register your interest with us by filling in the form below.