Flexible Workforce Model
A stand-alone staffing model where Edmen recruit, train, roster manage and payroll a pool of staff specific to your business. This pool of Edmen staff work alongside your permanent staff base, filling 100% pre-planned and emergency shift requests.
- An end to end, flexible, workforce solution that achieves person-centred outcomes for the individuals supported.
- All recruitment and training processes are mapped to your quality and operational framework.
- Achieves improved outcomes for your growing business through a dedicated focus on management of a flexible workforce.
- We connect with all your business units (operations, HR, training etc.) to achieve better service delivery outcomes.
- We funnel Edmen support workers into permanent roles with your business.
Roster Management Model
Combining the flexibility of Edmen's Flexible Staffing and the efficiencies of our proprietary Rostering System, this model add significant value to our customers.
Our current customers engaging with this model report they are experiencing however not limited to:
- Reduced corporate overheads;
- No requirement for capital investment into systems and associated implementation costs and time;
- Scalability opportunities allowing their teams to capture business growth in an expedient manners
Both of these models operate in full partnership whereby Edmen operations are an extension of your operations from a cultural, governance, practice and process perspective.