|Job title:||Youth Workers|
This is a rewarding opportunity to help young people develop life skills and redirect their path to a successful future.
Edmen Youth Workers provide support for high risk young people that are not able to live with their own families. Our staff provide daily support for young people in residential care, which may include support with education, medical appointments, family contact, social and cultural connections and positive living skills.
What can we offer you?
- Flexible work that fits your schedule thanks to our mobile app that lets you view & accept vacant shifts, update your availability and much more.
- Regular work and the opportunity to transition into a permanent role if it proves to be a great fit.
- Supportive and friendly team with a dedicated Service Coordinator always available to assist you 24/7
- Ongoing training and career development
- Weekly pay with no timesheets
- Demonstrated experience as a youth worker supporting young people within therapeutic residential care
- Have extensive knowledge of trauma and how it affects the development and behaviours of young people
- Hold (or currently studying) a minimum Certificate IV in Youth Work or relevant qualification
- Able to work a variety of morning, afternoon and active night shifts (including emergency/on call work)
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate HLTAID003 (within the past 3 years)
- Hold a current CPR Certificate HLTAID001 (within 1 year)
- Hold a current Drivers Licence and your own reliable vehicle
- A current Working with Children Check or former DCSI Child-Related Employment Clearance
- Child Safe Environments Training will be highly regarded however not mandatory as training will be provided
- Candidates must be prepared to undertake and pass a legislatively mandated Psychological Suitability Assessment if not done so already
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at email@example.com