|Job title:||Residential Youth Workers|
|Location:||SA Adelaide North|
Edmen Youth Workers provide support for high risk young people that are not able to live with their own families. Our staff provide daily support for young people in residential care, which may include support with education, medical appointments, family contact, social and cultural connections and positive living skills.
This role is predominately based in Para Hills and close surrounding North Adelaide Suburbs.
What can we offer you?
- Use our ultra-modern app to view & accept vacant shifts, update your availability and much more
- Regular, ongoing work with the opportunity to transition into a permanent role with our client
- Dedicated team of coordinators always available to assist you 24/7
- Ongoing training and career development
- Weekly pay with no timesheets
- Demonstrated experience as a youth worker supporting young people within therapeutic residential care
- Have extensive knowledge of trauma and how it affects the development and behaviours of young people
- Hold (or currently studying) a minimum Certificate IV in Youth Work or relevant qualification
- Able to work a variety of morning, afternoon and passive night shifts (sleep overs)
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate HLTAID003 (within the past 3 years)
- Hold a current CPR Certificate HLTAID001 (within 1 year)
- Hold a current Drivers Licence and your own reliable vehicle
- A current Working with Children Check or former DCSI Child-Related Employment Clearance
- Child Safe Environments Training will be highly regarded however not mandatory as training will be provided
- Candidates must be prepared to undertake and pass a legislatively mandated Psychological Suitability Assessment if not done so already
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at email@example.com