Therapeutic Youth Worker
|Job Title:||Therapeutic Youth Worker|
|Location:||SA Adelaide South|
|Job Published:||March 25, 2020 18:33|
- Further your career in the child protection/out of home care space by providing support to young people in residential care and crisis accommodation settings
- Work with complex care needs and trauma related behaviours
• Demonstrated experience as a youth worker supporting young people within therapeutic residential care
• Have extensive knowledge of trauma and its impact on development and behaviours
• Hold (or currently studying) a minimum Certificate IV in Youth Work or relevant qualification
• Hold a current Drivers Licence and your own reliable vehicle
• Willingness to undertake shift work (morning, afternoon and sleep over shifts) including emergency/on call work
• Hold a current First Aid and CPR or be willing to obtain these
• A current Working with Children Check or former DCSI Child-Related Employment Clearance
• Child Safe Environments Training and Therapeutic Crisis Intervention Training will be highly regarded however not mandatory as training will be provided.
How to apply
Easy! Click on the Apply Now button you see here.
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The position description for this role is located here:
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's