|Job title:||Therapeutic Youth Worker|
|Location:||SA Adelaide South|
This role is located the Southern Suburbs of Adelaide.
What can we offer you?
- A casual position offering a flexible working environment with extensive shifts to select via our app!!
- Exceptional rate of pay as we pay parity within DCP Residential award…apply and get more information
- $500 Refer a Friend Scheme for Edmen employees having worked a set number of hours when referred by you
- Use our ultra-modern app to view & accept vacant shifts, update your availability and much more!
- Dedicated team of coordinators always available to assist you 24/7
- Ongoing training and career development
What we are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience as a youth worker supporting young people within therapeutic residential care
- Have extensive knowledge of trauma and how it affects the development and behaviours of young people
- Hold (or currently studying) a minimum Certificate IV in Youth Work or relevant qualification
- Able to work a variety of morning, afternoon and active night shifts (including emergency/on call work)
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate HLTAID003 (within the past 3 years)
- Hold a current CPR Certificate HLTAID001 (within 1 year)
- Hold a current Drivers Licence and your own reliable vehicle
- A current Working with Children Check or former DCSI Child-Related Employment Clearance
- Child Safe Environments Training will be highly regarded however not mandatory as training will be provided
- Candidates must be prepared to undertake and pass a legislatively mandated Psychological Suitability Assessment if not done so already
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org