Residential Youth Workers
|Job Title:||Residential Youth Workers|
|Location:||SA Adelaide South|
|Job Published:||December 30, 2019 15:00|
- Further your career in the child protection/out of home care space by providing support to young people in group home and respite settings
- Work with complex care needs and challenging behaviours
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
What you need to succeed
• Demonstrated experience as a Youth Worker supporting young people with complex needs from various developmental and cultural backgrounds (ideally within a residential care environment)
• Hold (or currently studying) a minimum Certificate III in a Community Services Related field
• Hold a current Drivers Licence and your own reliable vehicle
• Willingness to undertake shift work (morning, afternoon and sleep over shifts) including emergency/on call work
• Hold a current First Aid and CPR or be willing to obtain these
• A current Working with Children Check or former DCSI Child-Related Employment Clearance
• Child Safe Environments Training and Therapeutic Crisis Intervention Training will be highly regarded however not mandatory as training will be provided.
An understanding of Therapeutic Support Models will be highly regarded.
How to apply
Easy! Click on the Apply Now button you see here.
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org