Residential Youth Workers
|Job Title:||Residential Youth Workers|
|Location:||SA Adelaide South|
|Job Published:||December 02, 2019 13:16|
- Further your career in the child protection/out of home care space by providing support to young people in group home and respite settings
- Work with complex care needs and challenging behaviours
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
What you need to succeed
• Paid experience as a Youth Worker in the community services sector
• Hold (or currently studying) a minimum Certificate IV in a Community Services Related field
• Experience supporting young people with complex needs, developmental and cultural backgrounds (ideally within a residential care environment)
• Hold a unrestricted and current Australian Drivers Licence and your own reliable vehicle
• Willingness to undertake shift work including emergency/on call work
• Hold a current First Aid and CPR or be willing to obtain these
• A current Working with Children Check or former DCSI Child-Related Employment Clearance
An understanding of Therapeutic Support Models will be highly regarded.
How to apply
Easy! Click on the Apply Now button you see here.
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at email@example.com