|Job title:||Residential Youth Worker|
Edmen Youth Workers provide support for high risk young people that are not able to live with their own families. Our staff provide daily support for young people in residential care, which may include support with education, medical appointments, family contact, social and cultural connections and positive living skills.
What can we offer you?
- Use our ultra-modern app to view & accept vacant shifts, update your availability, view your roster live 24/7 and much more
- Regular, ongoing work with the opportunity to transition into a permanent role with our client
- Dedicated team of coordinators always available to assist you 24/7
- Ongoing training and career development
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay with no timesheets required
- Demonstrated experience as a youth worker supporting young people within therapeutic residential care
- Have extensive knowledge of trauma and how it affects the development and behaviours of young people
- Hold (or currently studying) a minimum Certificate IV in Youth Work or relevant qualification
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate HLTAID003
- Hold a full & current NSW Drivers Licence and your own reliable vehicle
- A current Working with Children Check
- Prepared to work shift work, which includes morning, afternoon and over night (passive/sleep overs shifts are a must)
- Able to be on-call and pick up emergency shifts
Click Apply Now to submit your application.
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at email@example.com