|Job Title:||Youth Workers|
|Location:||QLD Gold Coast|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2020 16:01|
About the job
We are seeking experienced and committed Residential Youth Workers for a range of Therapeutic Residential Services on the Gold Coast.
These are highly varied positions, requiring people who are resilient and can provide both emotional and practical support consistently across a wide range of situations.
The programs supports young people of various ages with complex to high level support needs.
Applicants selected through the recruitment process will undertake a series of client specific assessments determine their suitability for the role and to ensure each candidate is set up with the right skills and knowledge to succeed in the role.
What you'll need to succeed
- Proven, demonstrable Residential Youth Work Experience
- Hold a minimum Certificate IV in a recognised relevant qualification (or be able to provide proof that you have enrolled in such a course prior to the commencement of work)
- Proven experience with moderate to extreme challenging behaviours
- A strong understanding of child protection and out of home care
- A current QLD Open Drivers Licence
- A current First Aid Certificate including updated CPR or willingness to obtain one
- Be committed to working a rotating monthly roster which consists of days, afternoons and active/awake night shifts
- An understanding of Therapeutic Support Models is highly regarded
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
By applying for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-2000 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
How to apply
Simply click the Apply Now button you see here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at email@example.com