|Job title:||Residential Youth Workers|
About the role:
This is the part where there is usually a long list of things you will be required to do in your role, but as a professional, experienced and qualified Residential Youth Worker you already know what you’re doing. If you share our passion for delivering quality client-centred services that significantly improve the lives of children and young people we’d love to hear from you.
Have you ever left a difficult shift and felt like you weren’t supported? As an EDMEN Youth Worker, you will have access to debriefing, supervision and support. Let’s grab a coffee and have a chat about it.
Have you ever felt pressure to back-fill a shift, but not been shown any appreciation when you make an effort?
The very nature of your work with EDMEN is flexibility. Got an important event coming up, let us know your availability each week and we will work around you. Our exclusive mixed rotating roster promotes work-life balance for all our staff. On a side note, we’ll also match your location with the client so you won’t have to worry about lengthy commutes or extensive travel.
To be Successful, you will have:
- Enrolment in a Certificate IV level qualification in a child/youth related field
- Minimum of 6 months Paid Experience as a Residential Youth Worker
- Possession of, or willingness to obtain all probity checks
- Regular availability for day and evening shifts, sleep overs and weekend shifts - Minimum 2 days a week available for 24 hour shifts including a sleepover
- A vehicle with full comprehensive car insurance
- Hope and Healing Certificate
- Therapeutic Crisis Intervention (TCI) trained
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- An understanding of trauma and attachment theories and the resulting behaviours likely to be demonstrated by our young people
- Experience working with Indigenous and CALD clients
Simply click the Apply Now button you see here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org