Residential Youth Worker
|Job Title:||Residential Youth Worker|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 16:01|
- Further your career in the child protection / out of home care space by providing support to young people in group home and respite settings
- Work with complex care needs and challenging behaviours
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
What you need to succeed
• Paid experience as a Support Worker in the community services sector
• Hold a minimum Certificate IV qualification in a youth related field (or be willing to enroll in such a course prior to the commencement of work)
• Experience supporting people who have challenging behaviours
• Hold an unrestricted & current Australian Drivers Licence and your own reliable vehicle
• Experience with personal care and manual handing
• Willingness to undertake shift work including emergency/on call work
• Hold a current First Aid and CPR certificate or be willing to obtain these
• Hold a current NSW Working With Children Check
An understanding of Therapeutic Support Models will be highly regarded.
How to apply
Easy! Click on the Apply Now button you see here.
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org