|Job title:||Residential Youth Worker|
We have a number of positions available in both the Southern and Northern Suburbs of Adelaide.
Our staff mentor and support high risk young people that are not able to live with their own families or have experience placement breakdowns. Our staff provide support in areas such as education, medical appointments, family contact, social and cultural connections and positive living skills.
What can we offer you?
- A casual position offering a flexible working environment with extensive shifts to select via our app!
- Exceptional rate of pay as we pay parity within DCP Residential award…apply and get more information
- Up to $500 'Refer a Friend Scheme' for Edmen employees having worked a set number of hours when referred by you
- Use our ultra-modern app to view & accept vacant shifts, update your availability and much more!
- Dedicated team of coordinators always available to assist you 24/7
- Ongoing training and career development
- Demonstrated experience as a youth worker supporting young people within therapeutic residential care
- Have extensive knowledge of trauma and how it affects the development and behaviours of young people
- Hold (or currently studying) a minimum Certificate IV in Youth Work or relevant qualification
- Able to work a variety of morning, afternoon and active night shifts (including emergency/on call work)
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate HLTAID003 (within the past 3 years)
- Hold a current CPR Certificate HLTAID001 (within 1 year)
- Hold a current Drivers Licence and your own reliable vehicle
- A current Working with Children Check or former DCSI Child-Related Employment Clearance
- Child Safe Environments Training will be highly regarded however not mandatory as training will be provided
- Candidates must be prepared to undertake and pass a legislatively mandated Psychological Suitability Assessment if not done so already
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at email@example.com