|Job Title:||Recruitment Consultant|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 12:46|
Given the high volume of recruitment and on-boarding, the successful candidate must:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in a high volume recruitment role
- Be highly organised and driven to succeed
- Be confident in their attention to detail and candidate engagement
- Be able to display a proven ability to multi-task in this arena, and
- Be able to work closely with colleagues in sales and operations in order to convert opportunities professionally and promptly.
Exposure to the Community Services, Healthcare, Aged Care or nursing fields would be ideal.
Applicants with well established sourcing networks will be highly regarded
Candidates must also be able to meet our mandatory criteria:
- Current Australian driver's licence
- Be willing to undertake and clear a police record screening check
All applicants will be notified of their status via email. Please hit apply now or direct your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's