|Job title:||Recruitment Consultant|
Edmen CSS is a national organisation that provides quality Support Workers to Disability, Youth and Aged Care service providers across Australia.
Based our of our brand new head office in Shellharbour, you will be working within a team of recruitment professionals and will be responsible for end to end recruitment campaigns across Australia, inline with current client requirements.
What can we offer you?
- Exposure to the growing Community Services Sector
- A Wollongong based role - no need to travel to Sydney
- Opportunities to work from home
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- The chance to develop your experience within a national organisation
- A supportive team based culture
- Ongoing training and development
Given the high volume of recruitment and on-boarding, the successful candidate must:
- Have a minimum of 12 months experience in high volume recruitment
- Exposure to the community services, healthcare or nursing fields would be ideal
- Able to align with our culture and our values
- Highly organised and driven to succeed
- Confident in their attention to detail and candidate engagement
- Ability to multi-task in this arena and work under pressure
- Be able to work closely with colleagues in sales and operations in order to convert opportunities professionally and promptly
Simply click the Apply Now button here or email us at email@example.com
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au