|Job Title:||Recruitment Administrator|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2019 11:01|
Working within a team of recruitment professionals, you will be responsible for co-ordinating compliance and quality across all administrative functions. You will work with recruiters, customer service staff and our applicants to ensure a smooth on-boarding process.
What you need to succeed
- You need to be confident, articulate, reliable and able to juggle a number of different tasks at once.
- You will be confident in learning new computer systems and processes.
- Above all you will have a keen eye for detail and be able to organise your time to complete multiple tasks in any one day.
- This is a fast paced role with plenty to do and lots of room for you to bring your ideas to the table and use your initiative.
- The chance to develop your experience in a National organisation
- A supportive, team based culture
- Exposure to the growing Community Services Sector
- A local role - no need to travel to Sydney
Simply click the Apply Now button here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's