Permanent Part Time Contracts for Disability Support Workers
|Job Title:||Permanent Part Time Contracts for Disability Support Workers|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2019 15:46|
Edmen Community Staffing Solutions is a national market leader in the Disability, Youth and Aged Care Services sector. Edmen CSS has been successfully operating for over 20 years and grown remarkably to become one of the largest providers of staff within the community service sector in Australia.
About the work
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a successful national organisation in a permanent capacity. You will provide direct care assistance to adults and/or young people living with a variety of disabilities in Mandurah. You will assist with personal care, medications and manual handling and participate in shifts across a range of services such as group homes, in home, respite and day program settings.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrated experience supporting adults with disabilities
- You will need to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, manual handling and other activities of daily living
- You will show passion and commitment to empowerment and be able to problem solve and think on your feet
The position description for this role is located here: http://edmen.com.au/media/Support_Worker_Position_Description.pdf
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
What you need
- Experience working with low to high care needs and challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- A current Australian Drivers Licence (manual) and reliable transport
- A current First Aid certificate or willingness to obtain one
- A National Police Check
How to apply
Simply click the Apply Now button you see here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at email@example.com