|Job title:||Oran Park - Disability Support Worker|
We have immediate start casual vacancies and are seeking experienced Disability Support Workers for a variety of services across the Oran Park region.
Due to client requirements, we are seeking workers who have experience supporting people with epilepsy, diabetes, personal care, medications and redirecting behaviours.
We offer genuine career opportunities for transfers into permanent work direct with our clients, therefore, working with us can be a great foot in the door!
The role is casual, shifts will include a combination of morning, afternoon, sleepovers, weekends and night shifts and will consist of pre-planned/emergency/on call work.
Due to the nature of the work, we require applicants who have a flexible approach to working hours.
To be considered, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Minimum 12 months experience supporting people with disabilities
- Medication Administration experience
- Australian drivers licence and own car
- First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain
- Working with children's and Police check or willingness to obtain
- Mental health experience preferred
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and send your resume now to firstname.lastname@example.org