|Job title:||NDIS Customer Engagement Manager|
|Salary||Annual salary package|
As part of the direct support team you will be given the responsibility for actively seeking-out and engaging Customers that need us; Customers that need our flexible, specialist care, providing exceptional value for cost.
You will need to have a passion for our purpose combined with demonstrated business development / engagement achievements.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers and other stakeholders.
- Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- Previous experience working as a client relationship manager or a track record of managing client relationships.
- Excellent communication skills - able to communicate effectively and articulately in writing, when speaking and across multiple mediums, adjusting your communication to the style or support needs of our customers
- High levels of professionalism, confidentiality, and discretion
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative
- Knowledge of NDIS systems and processes and sector experience would be considered an advantage