Mental Health and Disability Support Workers
|Job Title:||Mental Health and Disability Support Workers|
|Location:||QLD Sunshine Coast|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2019 19:15|
This role will suit high energy support workers with a passion for connecting with people and their community.
Roles located on the Sunshine Coast.
What you need to succeed in this role
- Current Blue and Yellow Cards or be willing to obtain these
- Experience working with moderate to high challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- A current Australian Drivers Licence and be willing to transport people in your car as required
- A current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to make a difference
- Exciting opportunity with the potential to lead into a permanent position
- A team player with a minimum of 6 months PAID demonstrated experience
- You will need the ability to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications, manual handling and behaviour support plans
- Be willing to work shift work including emergency/on call shifts
Applicants must have demonstrable experience supporting high challenging behaviours.
The successful candidates will be required to work over a 24/7 roster and emergency shifts when required.
The position description for this role is located here: http://edmen.com.au/media/Support_Worker_Position_Description.pdf
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at email@example.com