|Job title:||Disability Support Worker|
What can we offer you?
- Competitive pay rates with no timesheets required and weekly pay!
- Work with a fantastic organization who care about their staff who are available to assist you 24/7
- Ongoing training and development opportunities on offer
- Use our ultra-modern app to view & accept vacant shifts, update your availability, view your roster live 24/7 and much more
- You will need the ability to be flexible and resilient in various challenging situations
- Have experience with personal care & medications
- Demonstrated experience with low to moderate complex behaviors
- Be able to work a 24/7 hr rotating roster which will include on-call and emergency shifts
What you need:
- At least 12 months' paid work experience
- To be available to work sleepovers
- Medications experience essential
- Mental health experience preferred
- Shifts range from 3 – 9 hours
- NSW mandatory probity requirements include WWCC, Police Check, NDIS Worker Clearance, First Aid/CPR, DL
About the company
At Edmen, we invest significantly in our workforce to ensure the partnership between us is successful. Joining Edmen provides you diversity of career opportunities, financial rewards, training, and on-the-job experience, and many other benefits.
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au