|Job title:||Illawarra Region -Disability Support Worker|
What we are looking for:
- You will need the ability to be flexible and resilient in various challenging situations
- Have experience with personal care & medications
- Demonstrated experience with low to moderate complex behaviors
- Be able to work a 24/7 hr rotating roster which will include on-call and emergency shifts
What you need:
- At least 12 months' paid work experience.
- Medications experience essential
- Mental health experience preferred
- Shifts range from 3 – 9 hours
- NSW mandatory probity requirements include WWCC, Police Check, NDIS Worker Clearance, First Aid/CPR, DL
- Work with a fantastic organization who care about their staff
- Ongoing training and development opportunities on offer
- weekly pay!
About the company
At Edmen, we invest significantly in our workforce to ensure the partnership between us is successful. Joining Edmen provides you diversity of career opportunities, financial rewards, training, and on-the-job experience, and many other benefits.
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au