Home Care Workers
|Job Title:||Home Care Workers|
|Location:||NSW Sydney North East|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 12:46|
Typical duties include personal care, manual handling, domestic assistance, social support and community access.
Successful applicants will have (or be willing to obtain):
- Constant access to own vehicle
- Current Driver's licence
- 3 months paid professional experience in the industry or completed placement hours
- A current First Aid certificate, CPR certificate,
- Current National Police Check (max 12 months validity)
- A smart phone with internet access
- Recent and contactable references
Please be advised that these are casual positions and the minimum shift is one hour, however multiple shifts per day and ongoing shift opportunities are available.
Please note that all applications are treated equally and shortlisted based on merit.
What makes you a great Edmen HomeCare Worker?
- You’re patient, flexible and understanding
- You’re supportive and caring nature
- You’re committed to the rights of the elderly and people with a disability
- You’re able to accept responsibility
- You’ve good communication skills
- You’re able to work as part of a team
- You’re able to cope with the physical demands of the job
- You’re able to perform domestic duties efficiently
How to apply
Simply click the Apply Now button here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's