Home Care Support Workers
|Job Title:||Home Care Support Workers|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2019 12:46|
About the Company
Edmen Community Staffing Solutions is a national market leader in the Disability, Youth and Aged Care Services sector. Edmen CSS has been successfully operating for over 20 years and grown to become one of the largest providers of staff within the community service sector in Australia.
Edmen are currently seeking Aged Care Workers for work right across Melbourne. Support your customers to maintain independence.
About the role
Provide care and compassion to people in their own homes. This rewarding opportunity will have you on the front line providing quality care to residents of the facility including assistance with mobility and activities of daily living.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 3 months paid experience as a Support Worker
- Hold a current Driver Licence and have your own car
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Hold a Certificate III in Aged Care
- A passion for the sector and enjoy learning new skills
- Be willing to work a combination of shifts including emergency/on call plus short shifts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Apply by clicking "Apply Now" or you can send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au