|Job title:||Disability Support Workers - Toowoomba|
What you need to succeed in this role
- Current Blue and Yellow Cards or be willingness to obtain
- Experience working with moderate to high challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- A current Australian Drivers Licence, reliable vehicle and be willing to transport people in your car when required
- A current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to make a difference
- Exciting opportunity with the potential to lead into a permanent position
- Competitive pay rates
- Flexible hours to suit that coastal lifestyle and school hours
- Voucher incentives
- Weekly pay!
- A team player with a minimum of 3 months PAID demonstrated experience
- You will need the ability to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications are a must, manual handling and behaviour support plans are an advantage
- Epilepsy and Peg Feeding experience is preferred
- Be willing to work shift work including emergency/on call shifts
Applicants must have demonstrable experience supporting high challenging behaviours.
The successful candidates may be required to work over a 24/7 roster and emergency shifts when required. However, school hours can also be accommodated for the right applicant
The position description for this role is located here: http://edmen.com.au/media/Support_Worker_Position_Description.pdf
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at email@example.com