|Job title:||Disability Support Workers - South Brisbane|
|Location:||QLD Brisbane South|
With COVID-19 restrictions easing off, Now is the time to jump right back into work! We offer various shifts ranging from Lifestyle and Leisure programs, residential services, community access and respite services.
This role will see you on the front-line providing daily support to adults with physical and intellectual disabilities.
The successful candidates will be required to work over a 24/7 roster and emergency shifts when required.
What we are looking for
- A team player with a minimum of 3-6 months PAID demonstrated experience
- You will need the ability to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications, manual handling and behavior support plans
- Be willing to work shift work including emergency/on call shifts across a 24 hour roster
What you need to succeed in this role
- Current Blue and Yellow Cards or be willing to obtain these
- A current Australian Drivers Licence and be willing to transport people in your car when required
- A current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Candidates with extensive experience with high medical care needs will be highly regarded
- Cert III in relevant discipline
- Experience working with moderate to high challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to make a difference
- Exciting opportunity with the potential to lead into a permanent position
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email