|Job title:||Disability Support Workers - INGHAM|
Edmen are seeking Disability Support Workers in INGHAM. The role will see you on the front-line providing daily support to adults with physical and intellectual disabilities in Group homes, Respite, in-home, community & Lifestyle and Leisure programs in the INGHAM Region.
The successful candidates will be required to work over a 24/7 roster and emergency shifts when required.
What we are looking for
- A team player with a minimum of 3-6 months PAID demonstrated experience
- You will need to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications, manual handling and behaviour support plans
- Be willing to work shift work including emergency/on call shifts
- Current Blue and Yellow Cards or be willing to obtain these
- Experience working with moderate to high challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- Current Australian Drivers Licence and be willing to transport people in your car when required
- Current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Candidates with extensive experience with high medical care needs and will be highly regarded
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to make a difference
- Exciting opportunity with the potential to lead into a permanent position
- weekly pay!
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au