|Job title:||Disability Support Workers - Gympie|
With COVID-19 restrictions easing off, Now is the time to jump right back into work!.
Edmen are seeking Disability Support Workers in Gympie for immediate start. The role will see you on the front-line providing daily support to adults with physical and intellectual disabilities in Group homes, Respite, in-home, community & Lifestyle and Leisure programs.
The successful candidates will be required to work over a 24/7 roster and emergency shifts when required.
What you need to succeed in this role
- Current Blue and Yellow Cards or be willing to obtain these
- Current Australian Drivers Licence and be willing to transport people in your car when required
- Current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Experience working with moderate to high challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to make a difference
- Exciting opportunity with the potential to lead into a permanent position
- Plenty of work available now in Gympie
- WEEKLY PAY!
- A team player with a minimum of 3-6 months PAID demonstrated experience
- You will need the ability to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications, manual handling and behaviour support plans
- Be willing to work shift work including emergency/on call shifts
Applicants must have demonstrable experience supporting high challenging behaviours.
On application for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-2000 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au