|Job title:||Disability Support Worker|
About the role
Edmen is currently seeking Casual Disability Support Workers with demonstrated experience supporting people with disabilities. You will be joining our professional team of support staff working in various group homes, day programs and respite arrangements.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive pay rate and weekly pay with no timesheets required
- Use our ultra-modern app to view & accept vacant shifts, update your availability, view your roster live 24/7 and much more
- Regular, ongoing work with the opportunity to transition into a permanent role with our client
- Dedicated team of coordinators always available to assist you 24/7
- Flexibility to work with your availability
- Access to our Employee Benefits App (WOW Rewards)
- Ongoing training and career development
- Minimum 3 months paid experience as a Disability Support Worker
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- First Aid Certificate or be willingness to obtain
- Current NDIS Workers Check or willingness to obtain
- Hold a current Australian driver’s license (minimum P2 license) and your own reliable vehicle
- Current police check or willingness to obtain
- Able to be on-call and pick up emergency shifts
If you are passionate about what you do and are looking for your next career move, this could be the right move for you!
APPLY BELOW NOW!
For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us on 1300 665 880