|Job title:||Disability Support Workers|
What We Can Offer;
Attractive Quarterly Incentive scheme
- Use our ultra-modern app to view & accept vacant shifts, update your availability and much more!
- Dedicated team of coordinators always available to assist you 24/7
- Ongoing training and career development
- Current Blue and Yellow Cards or be willing and eligible to obtain these
- Demonstrated experience working with moderate to high challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- A current Australian Drivers Licence and be willing to transport people in your car when required
- A current First Aid and CPR Certificate or the willingness to obtain one
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to make a difference in the lives of people in your community
- Exciting opportunity with the potential opportunity to lead to permanent work
- weekly pay and competitive pay rates
- A challenging environment which will help you develop valuable skills in the industry
- Flexible working conditions to suit your lifestyle
- A team player with a minimum of 3-6 months PAID demonstrated experience
- Good availability and reliability
- You will need the ability to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications, manual handling and behaviour support plans
- Be willing to work shift work including emergency/on call shifts and sleep overs
- An understanding of and willingness to work with complex needs and challenging behaviours
Applicants must have demonstrable experience supporting high challenging behaviours.
The successful candidates will be required to work over a 24/7 roster and emergency shifts when required.
On application for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-2000 Monday to Saturday by one of our valued team members.
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au