|Job title:||Disability Support Workers|
- Casual positions with permanent opportunities
- Ongoing work subject to availability
- Use our app to view & accept shifts
Edmen is a staffing specialist with over 20 years of experience providing high quality staffing solutions to Disability, Youth & Mental Health Service Providers across Australia.
Edmen are seeking Mental Health Workers to work across Newcastle and surrounding suburbs. Your goal is to promote indendent living and positive outcomes for people that have a mental illness and/or disability.
You will provide individual support to clients in a residential setting and in the community.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a Mental Health Worker or a Disability Support Worker
- Relevant industry qualification preferred e.g. Cert IV Mental Health or Community Services
- Current Working with Children's Check
- NDIS Worker Check (or willinging to get one)
- Current Australian Drivers Licence
- Current First Aid
- Be able to work a 24/7 hr rotating roster which will include on call and emergency shifts (active nights and sleep overs included)
- Have knowledge and understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
What we can offer you:
- Ongoing work & rosters subject to availability
- Possibility of transitioning into permanent position with the host organisation
- Competitive pay rates & weekly pay
- Access to our app which allows you to view & accept shifts
- 24/7 on-call support
- Ongoing training & development