|Job title:||Disability Support Workers|
Edmen are seeking qualified, passionate Disability Support Workers. The role will see you on the front-line providing daily support to adults with intellectual disabilities and complex behaviours in Parramatta area.
The successful candidates will be required to work emergency shifts over a 24/7 roster period.
Use your solid behaviour support skills and knowledge of individual behaviour support plans working with adults in a group home environment.
These are challenging environments that will suit experienced, resilient workers with proven behaviour management skills. Applicants with solid exposure to challenging behaviour needs will be highly regarded.
What we are looking for
- A team player with a minimum of 6 months PAID demonstrated experience
- You will need the ability to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications, manual handling and behaviour support plans
- Be willing to work shift work and emergency/on call shifts
What you need to succeed in this role
- Current Australian drivers license (minimum P2 license)
- Experience working with moderate to high challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- Current working with childrens and police check or willingness to obtain
- NDIS workers check or willingness to obtain
- A current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to make a difference
- Exciting opportunity with the potential to lead into a permanent position
- A variety of shifts and valuable experience in the industry
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org