|Job title:||Disability Support Workers|
Edmen Community Staffing Solutions is excited to announce that we are currently looking for experienced Disability Support Workers in Gladstone. The role will see you on the front-line providing daily support to young adults with physical and intellectual disabilities.
The successful candidates will be required to work over a 24/7 roster and emergency shifts.
Use your solid behaviour support skills and knowledge of individual behaviour support plans working with adults in a group home environment in Gladstone.
These are challenging environments that will suit experienced, resilient workers with proven behaviour management skills. Applicants with solid exposure to high personal care needs will be highly regarded.
What we can offer;
Attractive Quarterly Incentive scheme
- $750 Bonus if you work 450 hours or more during a 4 month period
- $500 Refer a Friend Scheme for Edmen employees having worked a set number of hours when referred by you
- Use our ultra-modern app to view & accept vacant shifts, update your availability and much more!
- Dedicated team of coordinators always available to assist you 24/7
- Ongoing training and career development
- Rare opportunity to gain valuable and varied experience in the industry
- A team player with a minimum of 6 months PAID demonstrated experience in the community care sector
- You will need the ability to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications, manual handling and behaviour support plans
- Able to work a variety of morning, afternoon and active night shifts (including emergency/on call work) across a 24 hour roster
- A positive outlook and passion for the industry
What you need to succeed in this role
- Current Blue and Yellow Cards or be willing to obtain these
- Experience working with moderate to high challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- A current Australian Drivers Licence and be willing to transport people in your car when required
- A current First Aid and CPR certificate or the willingness to obtain both
On application for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-2000 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au