|Job title:||Disability Support Workers|
|Location:||NSW Sydney South West|
Edmen Community Staffing Solutions is a National market leader in the Disability, Youth, Aged Care and Mental Health Services sectors. Edmen CSS has been successfully operating for over 17 years and has grown remarkably to become one of the largest providers of staff within the community service sector in Australia.
About the roles
Edmen is currently seeking Casual Support Workers with demonstrated experience supporting people with disabilities. You will be joining our professional team of support staff working in various group homes and respite arrangements.
What you'll need to succeed in this role
- Minimum 3 months paid experience working in the Disability sector
- Current NSW Working With Children Check
- First Aid Certificate or be willing to provide a receipt upon interview
- An open Australian driver's licence
- Current police check or willingness to obtain
The position description for this role is located here: http://edmen.com.au/media/Support_Worker_Position_Description.pdf
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
- Weekly pay!
- No time sheets!
- Great casual rates!
- Access your roster via our mobile app
- Opportunity to transition into permanent roles
By applying for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 09.00-17.00 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
APPLY BELOW NOW!
For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us on email@example.com or contact us on 1300 665 880