|Job title:||Disability Support Workers|
At Edmen, we invest significantly in our workforce to ensure the partnership between us is successful. Our thorough on-boarding process means that you will be ready to hit the ground running in this challenging but rewarding role located in Cessnock.
What we are looking for
- A team player with a minimum of 6 months PAID demonstrated experience working with adults and young people with disabilities
- You will need to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, manual handing and other activities of daily living
- You will show passion and commitment to empowerment and be able to problem solve and think on your feet
- You will be willing to work shift work including emergency/on call shifts
What you need
- Minimum 3 months working with people with disabilities
- Demonstrated experience with Personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- Working with children's and recent police check
- A current First Aid or willingness to obtain one
By applying for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-2000 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
How to apply
Simply click the Apply Now button you see here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at email@example.com