|Job title:||Disability Support Workers|
Casual roles with ample work opportunities, weekly pay, no time sheets and a combination of emergency shifts and rosters that will help you create your best work/life balance.
Provide mentoring and support to adults with disabilities in varied settings including group homes and in the community. Assist with activities of daily living, community support and empowerment.
- Work in varied environments
- Engage with leading service providers
- Plenty of on-going work available
- Flexible, casual hours to fit with your lifestyle
- Exciting opportunity with the potential to lead into a permanent position
• Minimum 6 months paid experience as a Support Worker
• Hold a current Australian Driver's Licence and have your own car
• Willingness to do shift work including on call work
• Hold a current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
• Hold a current NSW Working with Children's and Police Check or willingness to obtain
• Experience working with complex behaviours
The position description for this role is located here: http://edmen.com.au/media/Support_Worker_Position_Description.pdf
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
How to apply
Simply click the Apply Now button here
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au