Disability Support Workers
|Job Title:||Disability Support Workers|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2019 15:00|
Use your solid behaviour support skills and knowledge of individual behaviour support plans working with adults in a group home environment in Newcastle.
The successful candidates will be required to work over a 24/7 roster and emergency shifts.
What you'll need to succeed
- CERT III in Disabilities or Individual Support or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience supporting people who have challenging behaviours and using Positive Behaviour Support Plans
- Hold a current Australian or International Drivers Licence and have your own car
- Experience with personal care, medications and manual handling
- Willing to do shift work including emergency/on call work
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Hold a current Working with Children Check
- Hold a Current National Criminal History Check within the last 3 months or be willing to obtain one at the final stages of the recruitment process at a cost of $43.
What we can offer you
- Work Life Balance
- Competitive Salary
- Access to Employee WOW rewards program
- Support from a local team available 24/7
- Work for Australia's Largest National Staffing provider in the Community Service Sector
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
By applying for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-1800 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
How to apply
Simply click the Apply Now button here or email Dyllan at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's