Disability Support Workers
|Job Title:||Disability Support Workers|
|Job Published:||November 26, 2019 15:16|
About the company
At Edmen, we invest significantly in our workforce to ensure the partnership between us is successful. Our thorough on-boarding process means that you will be ready to hit the ground running in this challenging but rewarding role.
Work available in Wallaroo.
What we are looking for
- A team player with a minimum of 6 months PAID demonstrated experience working with adults with disabilities
- You will need to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, manual handling and other activities of daily living
- You will show passion and commitment to empowerment and be able to problem solve and think on your feet
- You will be willing to work shift work including emergency/on call shifts
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
Candidates with strong manual handling experience and experience working with clients with high medical needs and challenging behaviours will be highly regarded.
What you need
- A current DCSI Disability Check and DCSI Child Check
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- A current FULL Australian Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- A current First Aid certificate or willingness to obtain one
By applying for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-2000 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
How to apply
Simply click the Apply Now button you see here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's