|Job title:||Disability Support Workers|
|Location:||NSW Central Coast|
The successful candidates will be required to work emergency shifts over a 24/7 roster period.
Use your solid behaviour support skills and knowledge of individual behaviour support plans working with adults in a group home environment on the Central coast.
What we are looking for
- A team player with a minimum of 3 months PAID demonstrated experience
- You will need the ability to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications, manual handling and behaviour support plans
- Be willing to work shift work and emergency/on call shifts
What you need to succeed in this role
- Current working with children's and police check or be willing to obtain.
- Experience working with moderate challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- A current Australian Drivers Licence
- A current First Aid/CPR Certificate or be willing to obtain on
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to make a difference
- Exciting opportunity with the potential to lead into a permanent position
- A variety of shifts and valuable experience in the industry
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at email@example.com