Disability Support Workers
|Job Title:||Disability Support Workers|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2019 17:16|
Edmen Community Staffing Solutions is a National market leader in the Disability, Youth, Aged Care and Mental Health Services sectors. Edmen CSS has been successfully operating for over 17 years and has grown remarkably to become one of the largest providers of staff within the community service sector in Australia.
About the roles
Edmen is currently seeking Support Workers with demonstrated experience working with adults with the challenges of dual diagnosis. You will be joining our professional team and will work for one of Australia's leading service providers.
This exciting role will have you supporting some amazing adults who have intellectual disabilities and a mental health diagnosis within group homes, respite services in Sydney's South East.
What you'll need to succeed in this role
- Minimum 6 months paid experience working within the Disability or Mental Health space
- Experience with moderate to extreme complex behaviours
- Current OCHRE card and First Aid Certificate or be willing to provide a receipt upon interview
- An open Australian driver's licence
- Be willing to undergo a police check at your own expense through Edmen before commencing
The position description for this role is located here: http://edmen.com.au/media/Support_Worker_Position_Description.pdf
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
- Weekly pay
- No time sheets
- Great casual rates
APPLY BELOW NOW!
For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us on email@example.com or contact us on 1300 665 880