|Job title:||Disability Support Workers|
About the Company
Edmen Community Staffing Solutions is a national market leader in the Disability, Youth and Aged Care Services sector. Edmen CSS has been successfully operating for over 17 years and grown remarkably to become one of the largest providers of staff within the community service sector in Australia.
- Provide direct care assistance to adults living with a variety of disabilities. This includes personal care, assisting with medications and manual handling.
- Engage in shifts across a range of services such as group homes, in home, respite and day program settings.
- Support adults with challenging or complex behaviours varying from low to high.
The position description for this role is located here: http://edmen.com.au/media/Support_Worker_Position_Description.pdf
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
Skills & Experience
- Have at least 3 months paid and current experience working as a Disability Support Worker
- Have an Australian drivers licence - a minimum Provisional 2 (Green P's) and your own car
- A current first aid certificate and Working With Children Check (or be willing to obtain one)
The successful applicant must be willing to undergo a National Police Check at the final stages of the recruitment process at the cost of $43
By applying for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-17.00 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
How to Apply
Apply by clicking "Apply Now" or you can send your resume directly to email@example.com
For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au