Disability Support Workers
|Job Title:||Disability Support Workers|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 17:16|
Edmen are seeking Disability Support Workers to support young people and adults with disabilities in Townsville. Casual role with ample hours available. Weekly pay, no time sheets and opportunities to transition into a permanent role with our client.
- Provide support to young people and adults with physical and/or intellectual disabilities in a group home, in-home and respite setting
- Assist with activities of daily living, community support and empowerment
- Work with complex care needs and moderate to high challenging behaviours
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
What you need to succeed
• Minimum 6 months paid experience as a Disability Support Worker
• Experience supporting people who have challenging behaviours
• Hold a current Australian Drivers Licence and have your own car
• Experience with personal care and manual handing
• Willing to do shift work including emergency/on call work
• Hold a current First Aid and CPR certificate or be willing to obtain these
• Hold a current Blue Card and Yellow Card or be willing to obtain these
Applicants possessing solid and proven experience with complex challenging behaviours and confidence in using behaviour support plans will be highly regarded.
How to apply
Easy! Click on the Apply Now button you see here.
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's