Disability Support Workers
|Job Title:||Disability Support Workers|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2019 07:45|
At Edmen, we invest significantly in our workforce to ensure the partnership between us is successful. Our thorough on-boarding process means that you will be ready to hit the ground running in this challenging but rewarding role.
What we are looking for
- Demonstrated experience supporting adults with disabilities
- You will need to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, manual handling and other activities of daily living
- You will show passion and commitment to empowerment and be able to problem solve and think on your feet
The position description for this role is located here: http://edmen.com.au/media/Support_Worker_Position_Description.pdf
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
What you need
- Experience working with low to high care needs and challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- A current Australian Drivers Licence and reliable transport
- A current First Aid certificate or willingness to obtain one
By applying for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-2000 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
How to apply
Simply click the Apply Now button you see here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at email@example.com