Disability Support Workers
|Job Title:||Disability Support Workers|
|Job Published:||March 22, 2019 14:32|
- Provide support to adults with physical and/or intellectual disabilities in a group home, in-home and respite setting
- Assist with activities of daily living, community support and empowerment
- Work with complex care needs and challenging behaviours
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum 6 months paid experience as a Disability Support Worker
- Experience supporting people who have challenging behaviours is preferable
- Hold a current Australian Drivers Licence and have your own car
- Experience with medications personal care and manual handling
- Willing to do shift work including emergency/on call work
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Hold a current Working with Children Check
The position description for this role is located here: http://edmen.com.au/media/Support_Worker_Position_Description.pdf
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
The successful applicant must be willing to undertake a Criminal History Check at the final stages of the recruitment process at a cost of $43.
By applying for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-1800 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
How to apply
Simply click the Apply Now button here or email us at email@example.com
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au