|Job title:||Disability Support Workers|
|Location:||QLD Brisbane North|
With COVID-19 restrictions easing off, Now is the time to jump right back into work with weekly pay guaranteed! No time sheets and opportunities to transition into a permanent role with our client.
The role will see you on the front-line providing daily support to adults with physical and intellectual disabilities in Group homes, Respite, in-home, community & Lifestyle and Leisure programs.
The successful candidates will be required to work over a 24/7 roster and emergency shifts when required in Brisbane Northern suburbs.
What we are looking for
- A team player with a minimum of 6 months PAID demonstrated experience
- You will need the ability to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications, manual handling and behaviour support plans
- Be willing to work shift work including emergency/on call shifts
What you need to succeed in this role
- Current Australian Drivers Licence and be willing to transport people in your car when required
- Current Blue and Yellow Cards or be willing to obtain these
- Current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Experience working with moderate to high challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- A passion for supporting people with intellectual and physical disabilities
- Candidates with extensive experience with complex challenging behaviours and behaviour support plans will be highly regarded
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to make a difference
- Exciting role with the potential to lead into a permanent position
- A flexible employer who values work/life balance
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au