|Job title:||Disability Support Workers - Townsville|
With COVID-19 restrictions easing off, Now is the time to jump right back into work! Casual role with ample hours available. Weekly pay, no time sheets and opportunities to transition into a permanent role with our client.
This exciting role will see you on the front-line providing daily support to adults with physical and intellectual disabilities in Group homes, Respite, in-home, community & Lifestyle and Leisure programs.
The successful candidates will be required to work over a 24/7 roster and emergency shifts when required.
What we are looking for
- A team player with a minimum of 3 months PAID demonstrated experience or 120 hours student placement
- You will need to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications, manual handling and behaviour support plans
- Be willing to work shift work including emergency/on call shifts
- Current Blue and Yellow Cards or be willing to obtain these
- Current Australian Drivers Licence and be willing to transport people in your car when required
- A current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Minimum of Cert III in community services field/discipline is required
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- Experience working with moderate to high challenging behaviours
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au