|Job title:||DISABILITY SUPPORT WORKER - STOCKTON|
Use your solid behaviour support skills and knowledge of individual behaviour support plans working 1:1 with adults in a group home environment in Stockton.
The successful candidates will be required to work over a 24/7 roster including Active Nights and emergency shifts.
What you'll need to succeed
- Minimum CERT III in Disabilities, Individual Support or Community Services Discipline
- Experience supporting people who have challenging behaviours and using Positive Behaviour Support Plans
- Hold a current Australian or International Drivers Licence and have your own car
- Experience with personal care, medications and manual handling
- Willing to do shift work including emergency/on call work
- Hold a current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Hold a current Working with Children Check
- Hold a Current National Criminal History Check within the last 3 months or be willing to obtain one at the final stages of the recruitment process at a cost of $43.
- Strong Communication Skills and the ability to work independently
What we can offer you
- Work Life Balance
- Competitive Salary
- Access to Employee WOW rewards program
- Support from a local team available 24/7
- Access to our State of the Art App
- Work for Australia's Largest National Staffing provider in the Community Service Sector
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
By applying for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-1800 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
How to apply
Simply click the Apply Now button here
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au