|Job title:||Disability Support Worker - Maryborough|
The successful candidates will be required to work over a 24/7 roster and emergency shifts.
Use your solid behaviour support skills and knowledge of individual behaviour support plans working with adults in a group home environment in Maryborough.
These are challenging environments that will suit experienced, resilient workers with proven behaviour management skills. Applicants with solid exposure to high personal care needs will be highly regarded.
What we are looking for
- A team player with a minimum of 6 months PAID demonstrated experience
- You will need the ability to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications, manual handling and behaviour support plans
- Be willing to work shift work including emergency/on call shifts
What you need to succeed in this role
- Current Blue and Yellow Cards or be willing to obtain these
- Experience working with moderate to high challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- A current Australian Drivers Licence and be willing to transport people in your car when required
- A current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to make a difference
- Exciting opportunity with the potential to lead into a permanent position
On application for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-2000 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org