|Job title:||Disability Support Worker|
This exciting role will see you supporting adults with disabilities in group homes & community settings. Casual role with ample hours available. Weekly pay, no time sheets and opportunities to transition into a permanent role with our client.
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to make a difference
- Exciting opportunity with the potential to lead into a permanent position
The successful candidates will be required to work over a 24/7 roster and emergency shifts when required.
What we are looking for
- A team player with a minimum of 3 months PAID demonstrated experience
- You will need the ability to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications, manual handling and behaviour support plans
- Be willing to work shift work including emergency/on call shifts
- Experience with high behaviours
What you need to succeed in this role
- Current Working with children's and police check or willingness to obtain
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- A current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Minimum of 3 months experience as a Disability support worker or related field
- Full Australian Drivers Licence
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
On application for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-2000 Monday to Saturday by one of our valued team members.
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au