Disability Support Worker
|Job Title:||Disability Support Worker|
|Location:||NSW Sydney South East|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2019 08:45|
- Provide support to individuals with physical and/or intellectual disabilities in a group home, in-home and respite setting
- Assist with activities of daily living, community support and empowerment
- Services range from low to high needs with a range of challenging behaviours (low - extreme depending on the site). Work with complex care needs
What you'll need to succeed
• Minimum 3-6 months paid experience as a Disability Support Worker
• Hold a current Australian Drivers Licence and have your own car
• Experience with personal care and manual handing essential
• Willing to do shift work including emergency/on call work
• Hold a current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
• Hold a current Working with Children Check
Candidates who are skilled in managing challenging behaviours and familiar with behaviour support plans will be highly regarded.
The successful applicant must be willing to undertake a National Police Check at the final stages of the recruitment process at a cost of $43.
The position description for this role is located here: http://edmen.com.au/media/Support_Worker_Position_Description.pdf
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
By applying for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-2000 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
How to apply
Simply click the Apply Now button here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's